received Habibie Award, 2009
Professor EDY TRI BASKORO
Combinatorial Mathematics Research Group,
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences,
Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB),
Jalan Ganesa 10 Bandung 40132 Indonesia,
Phone : +62-22-2502545 ext 234,
Fax : +62-22-2506450
Email : email@example.com
Edy Tri Baskoro was born in Jombang Indonesia, 22 May 1964. Edy Tri Baskoro received a PhD degree
from the University of Newcastle, Australia in 1996. Since then he has held senior academic positions at
the Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) Indonesia. Since July 2006, he has been honoured a professorship in
combinatorial mathematics. Additionally, since 2006 Professor Baskoro has been also appointed as the
visiting (conjoint) Professor at the Abdus Salam School of Mathematical Sciences, GC University, Lahore
Pakistan. He is also an executive secretary of the Board of National Standard for Education, Indonesia.
- Ph.D, University of Newcastle Australia, "Optimal Interconnection Networks", 1996
- Master, University of New England (UNE) Australia, "Optimal Directed Graphs", 1991
- Sarjana, ITB Indonesia, "Computer Aided Learning (CAL) in Mathematics", 1987
Graph Theory and
Combinatorics: Graph and digraph construction, Ramsey numbers, graph labeling, Metric and
Partition Dimensions of Graphs, Locating-Chromatics Numbers of
Graphs, Latin squares, Coding and Cryptography.
Members of professional organisations
- Scientific Committee of Centre International de Mathematiques Pures et Appliquees (CIMPA), 2009 – Now.
- Executive Secretary, Board of National Standard for Education, Indonesia, 2005- Now.
- Vice President, South East Asian Mathematical Society (SEAMS), 2010-2011.
- Member, Institute of Combinatorics and its Applications, 1996 – Now.
- President, Indonesian Combinatorial Society (InaCombS), 2006 - Now
- President, Indonesian Mathematical Society (IndoMS), 2006- 2008
- Vice President, Indonesian Mathematical Society (IndoMS), 2002 - 2006
Editorial Board of Journals
- Journal of Indonesian Mathematical Society (MIHMI)
- Journal of Prime Research in Mathematics, Pakistan.
- Graph and Combinatorics
- Discrete Mathematics
- Discrete Applied Mathematics
- Ars Combinatoria
- Utilitas Mathematica
- Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing
- Journal of Indonesian Mathematical Society